I’ve graduated from an intensive program with HJW Equine Studies for equine therapy.
The course included:
* Anatomy of the horse
* Overall conformation and how it relates to lameness
* Identifying both natural and un-natural movement
* Saddle fitting and proper saddle pads: both english and western
* Homeopathic treatments
* Equine hoof anatomy and function
* Skeletal adjustment theory and case studies
* Massage and acupressure theory
* Chiropractic care: identifying misalignment, performing proper skeletal adjustments.
* Massage and acupressure: proper techniques and hand position
* Stretching techniques
* Business management